In no uncertain terms is the Jopen Callie line stunning. Just wow.
It’s incredibly rare for silicone sex toys to come in white. I don’t know why — it’s so refreshing and modern. Before I got married, I was looking everywhere for white bridal sex toys, and the list was dismally short. Had these been available back then, I’d have bought one for my wedding night for sure.
The Jopen Callie Wand is a G-spot vibrator. Its body is rigid and totally firm. It has a generous 6-inch insertable shaft that gently swells out at the tip. This bulbous design is no accident — bulbous shapes like this make G-spot targeting much more effective.
On the other hand, the Jopen Callie Mini Wand, is a small, clitoral bullet vibrator. It’s palm-sized for a comfortable grip, and the body is perfectly symmetrical. It’s also rigid, though the tip of the stimulation point has a tiny bit of squish to it.
All the toys in the Jopen Callie line are capped at the base with a gold-coloured handle and a plastic crystal control button. The gold portion unscrews to reveal the charging port. By tucking the charging port inside like this, Jopen was able to keep the design clutter-free and streamlined.
This section is to help folks determine if they might have any issues using/accessing these toys.
- Size/Weight (Wand): The Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand is a mid-sized G-spot vibrator. By my measurements, it’s 20cm long and 4.1cm wide (at the widest part of the body). It’s a lightweight toy (about 140 grams).
- Size/Weight (Mini Wand): The Jopen Callie Vibrating Mini Wand is a palm-sized clitoral vibrator. By my measurements, it’s 12.3cm long and 2.8cm wide (at the widest part of the body). It’s a lightweight toy (about 65 grams).
- Buttons: The control button is on the base and looks like a crystal. The button requires moderate pressure to press down and makes a quiet click noise. The button is large (18mm long) and about 2mm tall.
- Handle buzz: Some of the vibrations transfer to the handle. Your hand will buzz a bit when you hold it.
- Other notes: There’s only one button, which may make things easier. To get to the charging port, you need to unscrew the ABS plastic gold portion from the silicone body; this is much easier to do with two hands.
- Price (Wand): At $54 USD, this is a pretty good price compared to other G-spot toys with similar features.
- Price (Mini Wand): At $49 USD, there are cheaper bullet vibes out there with similar features.
How to Use the Jopen Callie Wands
- The Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand are controlled by a single button (looks like a crystal) at the base of the toy.
- Turn on the Jopen Callie Wand and Mini Wand by pressing and holding the button for 3 seconds.
- Apply it to your body. The Wand is designed for G-spot stimulation (though you can also press it against your clitoris) and the Mini Wand is designed for clitoral stimulation. You could, of course, use either of these against the shaft of a penis or nipples. However, neither of these is butt-safe.
- To cycle through speeds, keep pressing the button. There are 1 steady speed and 6 patterns.
- To turn it off, press and hold the button for 3 seconds again.
Each box has a top flap that you open to access your toys. (The instructions for use are on the inside of this flap).
Inside the box, you also receive a USB charging cord and a generic technical pamphlet on use and advice.
If you’d like a specific toy bag/case for it (not necessary, but always nice), you can browse for some here.
Material and Care
The Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand are made from silicone (the main, white body) and ABS plastic (the gold handle and the crystal button). This makes it bodysafe. This particular silicone finish is silky and matte to the touch, which doesn’t attract too much lint or dust.
These toys are fully waterproof when the gold cap is screwed on. To clean, I make sure the gold cap is screwed on fully and then I rinse in warm, soapy water before and after each use. You could also add a dedicated sex toy cleaner (not necessary, but nice) if you like. Allow to air dry before storing it away.
This toy comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects, so keep your online receipt.
To recharge the Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand, unscrew the gold cap. You’ll see a small USB port. Insert your USB charging cable (included) into that port and plug the other end into your computer or a USB wall adapter. Before first use, you’ll want to charge for about 2 hours. After that, you’ll get 1-2 hours of playtime with each full charge.
My Experience with the Jopen Callie Vibrating Wands
First, the good points.
Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand are fairly quiet. They won’t be heard through your bedroom walls if you close the door. Both emit a mid-frequency rumble (though the Mini Wand‘s pitch is slightly higher). Noise is an important factor for a lot of people, particularly if you have roommates or family members in other rooms.
I also love the single button control. There’s no separate on/off switch to fiddle with, or separate increase/decrease buttons. There’s definitely a thing as too many buttons, so I’m appreciating the simple user design.
These are also waterproof and rechargeable, which makes these toys hassle-free to use and maintain.
How does the Jopen Callie Mini Wand feel?
I was pretty certain that the Jopen Callie Mini Wand would work for me. So many small, firm bullet vibrators out there do. They can provide pinpoint stimulation, which so many bodies (including my own) crave.
Plus, with its $49 USD price tag, it should come with a motor strong enough to appease me.
To my surprise, the Jopen Callie Mini Wand wasn’t an immediate win. Its motor provides moderate strength (~5.5/10) and more buzz than rumble. This was enough to get me going, but it certainly took a while to reach orgasm.
The problem is that I’m so used to bullet vibrators in this price range being stronger. Here are some examples:
- The $79 We-Vibe Tango (review here). The gold-standard for bullet vibrators. Extremely strong. The hard casing provides lots of pinpoint pressure.
- The $49 FemmeFunn Ultra Bullet (review here). Also very strong, and very inexpensive. Great battery life. A bedside table regular of mine for 3+ years with no issues.
- The $44 Rocks-Off Chaiamo (review here). Feels so luxurious, and strong, rumbly, and quiet.
- The $49 Hot Octopuss Amo (review here). Not quite as strong as the above, but quiet and has a lovely design.
- The $39 Mini Swan Rose (review here). Impressive oomph for such a low price point.
So I’m not sold on the Jopen Callie Mini Wand — It’s so so so beautiful, but that doesn’t make up for strength. There are just so many stronger bullet vibrators I can recommend over it.
How does the Jopen Callie Wand feel?
I had more success with the Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand.
Its motor feels somewhat stronger (~6.5/10?) and more rumbly than the Mini Wand’s motor, which helps. My partner and I can’t decide if it’s actually stronger than the Mini Wand, or if its just the shape/size of the body and the way the vibrations travel… but it’s more effective nonetheless. For clitoral stimulation even, I prefer using this toy over the Mini Wand.
Internally, this feels lovely. The gently bulbous shaft can locate the G-spot with just a little careful angling. The body is rigid and firm, which allows for the intense pressure the G-spot needs. For G-spot stimulation, it’s all about the shape rather than any vibrations (for me, at least), so I don’t mind at all that the vibrations aren’t earth-shattering. When I pair it with a strong clitoral vibrator, the combination of sensations is more than satisfying.
Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand Review – Overall Thoughts
The Jopen Callie line is elegant and luxurious for sure, with their pristine bridal white silicone bodies, gold accents, and waterproof/rechargeable construction.
Even so, I think it’s safe to skip the smaller Jopen Callie Mini Wand. Despite being gorgeous, there are much stronger vibrators out there for a similar price.
The Jopen Callie Wand is more tempting. Its vibrations are more satisfying, and its shape more versatile (good for G-spot stimulation, plus useful for clitoral stimulation too). If you’re interested in this one, I certainly won’t stop you.
You can pick up your own Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand here and here! Why do I like Peepshow Toys? They ship internationally, only carry body-safe products, and you can get a 10% discount off your whole purchase with coupon code RUBY.
See below for my Jopen Callie Vibrating Wand and Mini Wand review breakdown.