I get all kinds of awesome questions through my Ask Ruby contact form and through comments on posts. Seeing as some of you might find my answers useful, I’m sharing them in blog post format. Enjoy!
Have a question? Ask away!
Question: I know I’m super late to the party, but I just had a thought: it seems like since the Tango and Magic Wand are similar in price, wouldn’t one be the best choice over the other? If you had to choose between the two (because I don’t have enough money for both), which one would it be?
The Tango party never ends, don’t worry.
I would grab the Magic Wand Original instead of the We-Vibe Tango if:
- I was okay with a noisy vibrator
- I was prepared to buy a silicone attachment for the head to make it easier to clean (unless, of course, you’re getting the silicone rechargeable version)
- I didn’t need something small enough to easily travel with
- I always had access to a wall outlet
- I wasn’t ever going to use it near water
- My primary purpose was solo masturbation (it can get in the way during some sex positions because of its size)
- I wanted more power than the Tango
- My clitoris never needed pin-point stimulation
- I wanted something I could transform into an internal vibrator if I bought attachments
I would grab the We-Vibe Tango instead of the Magic Wand Original if:
- I wanted something waterproof and rechargeable
- I wanted something small and discreet (ie, for travel or a busy household)
- I didn’t want to be stuck to a wall outlet
- I wanted something small enough to use during missionary sex
- I wanted something that couldn’t be heard through walls
- I needed a bullet vibe for bullet-compatible harnesses and dildos.
- I needed pin-point stimulation
- I wanted something super easy to clean
- I wanted something stronger than most other small clitoral vibes but not as strong as the Magic Wand.
Last Updated on November 6, 2023 by Miss Ruby