These are possibly the most beautiful bullet vibrators that I’ve ever owned. Read on for my Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe review!
Design | Accessibility | How to Use | Packaging | Material and Care | My Experience | Overall
The Limited Addiction Power Vibe is a new line of stunning, otherworldly bullet vibrators by Blush Novelties. I’ve honestly never seen anything like them, and I want to own allllll of them.
Each colour in this line has its own name, but asides from the name and colour, everything else (internally) is the same.
There are 6 colours to choose from (left to right in the promo image above):
- Sublime: Alexandrite (bold swirls of blues, pinks, purples, and turquoise).
- Fascinate: Peach (swirls of light blues and peachy pinks)
- *Mesmerize: Azure (a blue, swirling, galaxy, starry night one)
- Psyche: Rainbow (a psychedelic 70’s inspired colour palette)
- *Fiery: Coral (a bright marble pattern of oranges and fuchsias).
- *Entangle: Lilac (a purple marble pattern)
*bolded are the ones I have and show in this post
I don’t know how Blush managed to create these effects but they are truly spectacular!
The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe is shaped like a tube of lipstick with a cylindrical body and a lovely, tapered tip for pinpoint stimulation. Two control buttons lie at the bottom, along with the charging pins.
It is a waterproof, USB rechargeable bullet vibrator. It has 5 speeds and 5 patterns. It’s coated in satiny ABS plastic that has been lab tested for safety and “contains no phthalates, paraffins, latex, or fragrance.”
They are slightly larger than traditional bullet vibes (like the original Tango, for instance). If you are hoping to use this in a bullet-compatible dildo or toy, make sure the hole in your toy is at least 21mm wide.
This section is to help folks determine if they might have any issues using/accessing this toy.
- Size: The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe is approx 10 cm long and 2.1 cm wide.
- Weight: My scale weighed this at 48 grams, making it a fairly lightweight toy.
- Buttons: There are 2 oval buttons, approx 4x8mm in size and 1mm tall. They sit 7mm away from each other and require firm pressure to press.
- Vibration transfer: A fair number of vibrations transfer to the handle portion of the body. This isn’t surprising, given the strength of the rumbles and the hard body.
- Price: At $34.99 USD (plus you can get 10% off with coupon code RUBY), this is an incredibly good price for a vibrator of this quality.
How to Use the Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe
- The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe has two buttons at the base: (+) and (–).
- Apply to your body. Though designed for clitoral use, this could be used against nipples or along the shaft of a penis. However, do not use this anally as it doesn’t have a flared base and is not made of silicone.
- To turn it on, press and hold the (+) button for about 5 seconds. It’ll turn on at its lowest speed.
- Tap the (+) button to cycle through the 5 speeds and 5 patterns.
- Tap the (–) to go to a previous setting.
- To turn it off, press and hold the (–) button for several seconds again.
The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe arrives in a white cardboard sleeve with a picture of the vibrator. When you pull off the sleeve, you find your vibrator nestled in a plastic cushion. The packaging inside matches the pattern of the colour you chose.
All in all, you receive your vibe, a USB charging cable, and a little sheet from the manufacturer.
The box doesn’t include any instructions or any storage pouch. If you want dedicated toy storage, you can browse some here.
Material and Care
The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe is made from ABS plastic with a silky satin finish. Blush has lab tested this plastic for body safety.
The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe is completely waterproof and submersible. I couldn’t find any specific cleaning instructions. But personally, to clean, I’ve been simply rinsing the whole thing in warm, soapy water before and after each use.
If you’d like to add lubricant (which I always recommend), try a good quality, water-based lube like my favourite basic Sliquid H2O.
To charge, attach the magnetic end of the charger (included) against the two little metal pins at the base of the vibe. Connect the cord to your computer or a USB wall adapter.
My Experience with the Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe
It was hard to not love the Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe, even before I turned it on. I have a self-professed weakness for beautiful things, and the Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe just drives an arrow through my heart.
These. Are. SO. Beautiful. Sex toys have really come a long way.
But sex toys aren’t just about how they look or their bells and whistles, I know. What really matters is how they perform. So I was holding my breath the first time I turned these on, hopeful that I wouldn’t be disappointed.
To my relief and pleasure, the Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibes work really well. They are SOOOOO powerful and even their first level is a rumbly roar.
As you climb up the speeds, the vibrations grow very powerful, to the point that I orgasm even before reaching the top strength. The rumbles are very effective, making my entire pelvic area vibrate.
It’s not all about power — the shape and texture of a vibrator are so important too. The Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibes have a completely hard surface, which gives me unrelenting firm pressure and enhances how strong I perceive the vibrations to be. And with that stimulation tip that tapers to a fine point, I’m able to get precision pinpoint stimulation.
Suffice it to say, this has quickly become one of my favourite bullet vibrators. I’m able to have several orgasms with it during play, it looks amazing, and I’m smitten.
Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe Review – Overall Thoughts
I’m really impressed by the Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibes. They are stunningly beautiful and VERY pleasurable. With that powerful, rumbly motor and those eye-catching swirly patterns, these have become one of my bedside table favourites. It’s also waterproof, bodysafe, and USB rechargeable. The only drawback I can think of is that they’re slightly wider than traditional bullet vibes, so may not fit into holes of bullet-compatible dildos if you have those. But these are so cheap — they’re only $34.99 USD (or $31.50 when you use coupon code RUBY) making these a very appealing option for people who are on a budget or just looking for something with some oomph.
You can pick up your own Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe here! Why do I like Peepshow Toys? They ship internationally, only carry body-safe products, and you can get a 10% discount off your whole purchase with coupon code RUBY.
See below for my Blush Limited Addiction Power Vibe review breakdown.