This month, you have the chance to win something I REALLY WANT. Lucky readers.
The Sponsor: TabuToys
TabuToys is a USA-based company that’s been around for over 20 years. They have a secure site, ship discreetly, and offer a huge selection of over 3000 products. This is the first time I’ve worked with TabuToys, and they’ve been superb to collaborate with. Thanks so much for offering to sponsor my November giveaway, TabuToys!
This month’s prize is the much-desired We-Vibe Pleasuremate Collection.
This is something I’ve wanted for ages because (1) it includes the legendary We-Vibe Tango, this time in a neat shade of white. But it also includes two silicone attachments to turn your Tango into an internal stimulator.
- We-Vibe Tango, which delivers INCREDIBLY strong, rumbly vibrations. This is a pretty famous bullet vibrator, for good reason. It was one of the first vibes I ever reviewed and it’s still one of my highest recommended.
- Glow attachment: transforms your Tango into a G-spot toy. That hooked design is exactly what the G-spot needs, by the way.
- Dusk attachment: designed for and safe for anal use.
This set retails for $150 USD.
- This contest will run from November 1 to November 30, 2018 eastern time.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) We-Vibe Tango Pleasure Mate Collection.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Open to USA and Canada only.
- The winner is responsible for all border customs/duties fees if they occur.
- Please, no giveaway accounts.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Gleam and contacted by me by email within the 1st week following the giveaway. The winner has 48 hours to reply to me with their address otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn. The winner agrees to provide me with their name, email, and shipping address that I will forward to the sponsoring company, who will ship directly to the winner.
Update: A winner has been drawn and confirmed. Congratulations to Bobbie!
Graphic Credits: Banner design elements by Freepik
Last Updated on December 1, 2018 by Miss Ruby