This week, we learn about Righteous Femme!
This series was created to highlight sex bloggers (new and old) to my readers. If you’d like your sex blog featured, please read my instructions and get in touch!
1. Which sex-related blog(s) do you run and how long have you been at it? By what name may we call you? Pronouns?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where can we find you on social media?
4. Sum up your blog (such as its theme, focus, quirkiness, uniqueness).
5. What is your blog’s creation story? Why was it born? Did any already-established bloggers inspire you?
6. What do you do full time? Blog? Or do something else?
7. Do you consider yourself an advocate/supporter of any particular group(s)? And/Or, are you a member of a group whose voice is often suppressed?
8. What are your short and long-term goals for your blog? Aiming to stay for years, or is this a short-term hobby?
9. What is your favourite post on your blog to date? Why?
10. What does “sex-positive” mean to you?
11. Have you found any friends (or heroes) in the sex blogging community?
12. Who is the single biggest supporter of your blog? I.e., moral support, tech skills, resources, anything.
13. How important (or unimportant) is anonymity to you?
14. Have you ever had anything bizarre or horrible or funny or amazing happen as a result of blogging?
15. For sex toy users: If you could only have one sex toy for the rest of your life… what is it?
16. Has sex blogging shaped/influenced you in a broader “real-life” sense? (i.e., your worldview, your personality, your confidence?)
17. Introvert or extrovert? Cats or dogs? Coffee or tea? Which Hogwarts house?
18. If you could magically and instantaneously change something about this community (i.e., sex toy industry, blogger politics, erotica, porn, sex education, etc), what would you change?
19. What are the top 1-3 reasons that keep you blogging?
20. Lastly, what advice would you give to readers considering starting a sex blog of their own
Thanks Yael! If you’d like your sex blog featured, please read my instructions and get in touch!