The Prize: Fun Factory Stronic G Pulsator
One winner will receive the latest Fun Factory self-thrusting toy, a Fun Factory Stronic G Pulsator ($199.99 USD value)! Thank you to Peepshow Toys, a USA-based online sex toy store that only stocks bodysafe products, for sponsoring this giveaway!
This is the first toy in the second generation of Fun Factory pulsators (Stronic II); this generation is lighter and narrower than the predecessors, but just as powerful.
The Fun Factory Stronic G is designed to focus on the G-spot and deliver self-thrusting pleasure. Though I haven’t formally reviewed this product yet, I’ve received a unit and think it’s pretty awesome.
The Fun Factory Stronic G Pulsator features:
- Self-thrusting power that focuses on the G-spot
- Made from medical grade silicone
- 7 Speeds, 3 Patterns
- Rechargeable via USB
- Made in Germany
- Insertable length: 5.75″
- Width: 1.65″
- Not safe for anal use
- Available in light blue, deep pink, or purple/grape. The winner can indicate their colour preference, and all efforts will be made to send the prize in your colour choice.
- This contest will run from February 1 to February 28, 2018
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) Fun Factory Stronic G Pulsator. Colour preference will be taken into account, but not guaranteed.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter and live in a region where sex toys are legal to import
- Open to USA and Canada only
- The winner is responsible for all border customs/duties fees if they occur
- Please, no giveaway accounts
- The winner will be randomly selected through Gleam and contacted by me by email within the 1st week following the giveaway. The winner has 48 hours to reply to me with their address otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn. The winner agrees to provide me with their name, email, and shipping address that I will forward to Peepshow Toys, who will ship directly to the winner.
Update: Congratulations to Rosie for winning this item!
Graphic Credits: Banner designed by Freepik
Last Updated on March 10, 2018 by Miss Ruby