Today is the 8th installment of this weekly series on Miss Ruby Reviews. Sorry for the delay since my last installment. I’ve been on vacation and wrapped up in trying to catch up with everything I missed.
Every week, I read through newly-posted sex toy reviews and news about the industry. I love running this blog, and I love seeing what other great bloggers and companies are up to. There are soooo many reviews/articles out there that I admire, and I want all of you to see them too!
So, each Sunday, I highlight a few of my favourite reads from across the sex toy community or industry. I highlight sex toy reviews based on any number of reasons, such as for impressive detail, pretty photos, awesome personality, or for making me laugh. When something catches my eye, I also throw in a link about new toys or other miscellaneous sex blog articles. If I missed a totally fabulous article/review that you think should be up here, let me know. I encourage you all to check out these reviews/articles, leave them a comment, and let them know what you think!
This week’s line-up:
1. Review: Princess Previews’ thoughts on the Tantus Splish
- “…I’m sure from first impressions you can immediately tell the Splish is special. I mean, just to begin with, it’s 100% adorable…”
- I recommend because….really pretty photos and a super thorough review.
- Read the full review
2. Review: Emmeline Peaches’ thoughts on the Glassvibrations Devil’s Tongue
- “…If I were to fantasize about this toy it wouldn’t be a devil but, instead, a demon; one whose honeyed words were only matched in perfection by the amber undertones of their resplendent tongue. But I digress.…”
- I recommend because….Emmeline writes so well that sometimes I feel like I’m reading review poetry. The result is a super thorough review that can’t help but give you a really clear picture of what it’s like to use this dildo.
- Read the review
3. Review: The Purple Elysium’s thoughts on the VixSkin Bandit
- “… The first draft of this review used the word “squish” 17 times..…”
- I recommend because…I want this toy so badly. So so so so badly. And this review makes me want it even more.
- Read the full review
4. Op-Ed: Deviant Kitten’s thoughts on Anti-Gay ads in Australia
- “…I know anti-gay folk exist, I obviously can’t deny that, but the way the ad came across, the way their site comes across – they’re not educating facts, they’re trying to scare people into thinking the gays are going to take over, that it’s the worst social change that could possibly happen in our society right now…..”
- This is something different from my usual recommendations, but I think it’s important. I recommend because….Lexi gives a great insight and reactions into the attack-ad situation in Australia right now with regards to gay rights.
- Read the full article
5. Review: Perineum Plunders’ thoughts on the Tantus Silk Medium
- “….Jack of all trades, master of none, Often times better than a master of one” Somehow the Silk Medium while being for all intents and purposes extremely plain manages to tick off so many positive boxes….”
- I recommend because….super pretty photos.
- Read the full review here.
Thanks for checking out these awesome people! Come back next Sunday for more recommendations!
Last Updated on August 12, 2015 by Miss Ruby