A tongue-licking vibrator with a clean, tidy aesthetic. Read on for my Haku Chou review!
It has two functions:
- A shaft that vibrates for G-spot stimulation. There are 10 vibration patterns.
- A rotating, flicking tongue for clitoral stimulation (see “My Experience” below for my video showing the movement). It can rotate at 3 different speeds, and in both directions.
Toys with a tongue rotation toy feature have never looked particularly enticing or glamorous, so I haven’t wanted to review them in the past. However, somehow Loli’s Nook managed to make this toy look elegant.
The shaft (or “neck” of the swan) is nicely sized, with a deliciously squishy tip and a flexible joint at its base.
The body of the toy flares out and a gap in the back reveals the “tongue” — when I peer down, I can see a 4-pronged structure on an axis. The tips of the tongue are soft and flexible silicone.
The rotating tongue is embedded in a large base. It’s decorated with a silver band and delicate waves down the back, which remind me of the back of a swan.
The Haku Chou from Loli’s Nook is rechargeable, coated in silicone, and splashproof. Its vibrating shaft has 10 rotation patterns. The tongue can rotate both ways (towards you, or away from you, in 3 speeds each).
This section is to help folks determine if they might have any issues using/accessing this toy.
- Size: As far as a dual-stimulation toy goes, the Haku Chou is fairly compact: 10.7cm x 11.2cm x 6.8cm.
- Buttons: The two buttons are about 10mm x 13mm in size and do not take much pressure to click.
- Vibration transfer: Very minimal vibrations travel from the shaft to the bottom base of the toy.
- Price: At $79 USD, the Haku Chou is perhaps slightly on the higher end in the current market, but nowhere near the high prices of some larger, luxury brands out there.
How to Use the Haku Chou
- There are two buttons at the base of theHaku Chou : a Power Button and a Windmill Rotation Button (looks like a fan).
- To turn the Haku Chou on, hold the power button for 2 seconds.
- Insert the shaft, taking care to align the flicking tongue over your clitoral area.
- Tap the power button again to activate the vibration in the shaft. Keep tapping this button to cycle through the 10 vibration patterns. The steady state is near the end.
- Press the windmill/fan button to turn on the licking tongue. Tap the button to cycle through the 3 clockwise speeds, and then keep pressing it to cycle through the 3 anti-clockwise speeds.
- To turn off all modes, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds.
The Haku Chou is packaged beautifully. The box is a deep plum colour, with a stylized swan on the cover.
When you open the box, you find the Haku Chou nestled in white foam. You also receive a large storage pouch and a booklet of instructions.
Material and Care
The Haku Chou is silicone, and it has the silkiest, smoothest texture. Silicone is a fantastic material for a sex toy because it’s easy to clean, hygienic, and hypoallergenic.
The level of waterproofing isn’t stated explicitly, but the manual does say that you can “rinse and dry before and after use” but “do not soak for a long time”. So I consider this splashproof, not waterproof.
To clean, I rinse with warm, soapy water before and after each use.
To charge, place use the included magnetic charging cable. Attach the magnetic end to the two little metal pins, and plug it into your computer or a USB outlet. A full charge takes about 2 hours.
My Experience with the Haku Chou
There aren’t many rotating tongue toys out there on the market. I’ve never actually gotten my hands on one because other designs never appealed to me, but this one actually looks rather elegant. So I was curious to give this toy a go!
See below for an example of the Haku Chou‘s tongue flicking at full speed:
Pretty neat, huh?
But how does the Haku Chou feel in use?
For starters: the Haku Chou is comfortable! With its tapered head and squishy surface, the shaft slips in easily. The shaft’s length is perfect for resting against the full length of my G-spot. The flexible joint at its neck means that there’s no uncomfortable pinching for me (it being flexible also makes it more amenable to different body angles/dimensions). I should note that just the joint at the base of the shaft is flexible, not the shaft itself — the shaft has a rigid inner core.
During use, I found the shaft satisfyingly girthy inside of me, and it’s angled well for G-spot targeting. The vibration strength, however, was fairly low and buzzy, so this isn’t going to thud your G-spot into blissful oblivion. In my opinion, the shaft and its vibrations are to add a little something extra, but will unlikely be enough to give anyone a G-spot orgasm.
The clitoral flicking tongue was also well thought-out; as long as your clitoris falls within 1/2″ to 2″ away from your vaginal opening, your clitoris should make contact with the tongue as it flicks past.
Clitorally, I was surprised by how pleasurable this is. I’m someone who usually needs firm, pinpoint stimulation, but when aroused and feeling sensitive, this feels divine. For me, this isn’t a fast orgasm. It provides one of those warm, slow-building clitoral orgasms. I’m sometimes in the mood for one like this, so I was happy to find that this can reliably give me this flavor of pleasure.
Haku Chou Review – Overall Thoughts
The Haku Chou is probably the most elegant tongue-flicking sex toy on the market. With its tidy, streamlined design and swan-like aesthetic, it certainly elevates this category of sex toys. As far as pleasure goes, I find the shaft moderately weak, so I consider it more of an added bonus, not a show-stopper. The real draw, though, is that rotating tongue flicker. It’s fast enough and soft and squishy enough to feel almost like a real tongue, one that doesn’t stop giving.
You can pick up your own Haku Chou here! Why do I like Loli’s Nook? They’re the makers of the Haku Chou so you know you’re not buying a knock-off. They also offer free shipping to continental US on $60+ orders, and have a comprehensive shop blog!
See below for my Haku Chou review breakdown.
Last Updated on December 4, 2023 by Miss Ruby